Skip to main content

Not all fitness trackers are equal...

When you are looking at a fitness band, we often buy the cheapest... 

the one that barely performs what we wanted it to do, has no potential for expanding.  It's no wonder we become frustrated and stop using it.  Money wasted...
 
Sometimes, an investment in quality with the ability for upgrades is the better way to spend the money...  something that will meet your needs today, and in the future.

Let me introduce you to HELO LX



As you can see, the price point of Helo LX is comparable to the upper end fitness monitors. 

But look at the features, especially the features being added!

As you can see, Helo LX goes beyond a fitness tracker.  It is also the only one that is a business opportunity!  Just by buying a Helo LX, you become registered in the business...  all you have to do is share your personal website with anyone who asks about your bracelet....  

Click here for more information!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An abstract of an article showing reliability of PPG based blood pressure and blood glucose monitoring

Format :  Abstract Send to Artif Intell Med.  2011 Oct;53(2):127-38. doi: 10.1016/j.artmed.2011.05.001. Epub 2011 Jun 22. Non-invasive estimate of  blood glucose  and  blood  pressure from a photoplethysmograph by means of machine learning techniques. Monte-Moreno E 1 . Author information 1 Department Signal Theory and Communications, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Campus Nord, Edifici D5, C/Jordi Girona, Barcelona, Spain. enric.monte@upc.edu Abstract OBJECTIVE: This work presents a system for a simultaneous non-invasive estimate of the  blood glucose  level (BGL) and the systolic (SBP) and diastolic (DBP)  blood  pressure, using a photoplethysmograph (PPG) and machine learning techniques. The method is independent of the person whose values are being measured and does not need calibration over time or subjects. METHODOLOGY: The architecture of the system consists of a photoplethysmograph sensor, an activity detection module, a signal

How I decided Helo Lx was not a scam...

Why Helo LX? That's what I asked myself after being introduced to the Helo LX bracelet... So here are my thoughts... My name is Bryan Kentner, DPM.  I'm a podiatrist, and as such I work with a large population of seniors.  My goal has always to keep my patients healthy, active and to allow them to remain independent for as long as possible. Many of my seniors live on their own, which sometimes cause an issue with their children.  In my practice, I would recommend Life alert type products to help alleviate some of these concerns.  The product required a 3 year contract, and had a $50 monthly fee...  and lacked some features I wanted... Along comes Helo LX...  At first glance, I wrote it off as a MLM scam fitbit with an SOS feature, marketing monitoring features that couldn't be real.  I researched the device, and what the sensors could, and could not do, expecting satisfaction that my first impression was indeed correct. However, I found it used the same sens